• Written by a CITIZEN. For Citizens.
• If you are paying attention at all to what is happenning to your country, you WILL enjoy this book.
• An instruction manual for every American.
• A book for the middle and extremists. The right, the left, the self-righteous, the zealot and the downtrodden.
• A book for the new citizen; both the immigrant and the aspiring 17 year-old. Yes, George Washington was the first President, but you can learn the trivia later. Read this book first.
• Write us at P.O. Box 45449 Phoenix, AZ. 85064
Reviews by REAL fellow Citizens:
"A look at intended basic functioning of the United States... if we could get everyone on board."
“... a new American bible.”
“...lots of common sense. Although, ..maybe sense isn't all that common in America anymore. [I] hope your book gets the exposure it deserves."
"To the point...fundamentals..."
A philosophy on how America is to function if, individually, we can advance past certain political, educational, and business ideas...